Kite 3.0 - beta!

10 different scrips at a time, follows FIFO method.

It’s really annoying to redraw patterns repeatedly during market hours. Would you consider it to make at least 30 or 40?

1 Like

This happened to me also …but noticed for 5-6 minutes…I mean the market depth issue

Guess this too is the same issue

And rt now I can’t access Q

@siva
The frozen market depth, lagging ticks, absurd candlesticks formations esp in lower TF, sudden disappearance of charts across all tabs, market depth not displaying at all instead 3 dots showing loading is displayed.

These are all REAL issues faced by traders daily in kite.

yes i have sent just now, sorry for the delay.

Anyone else getting kite slow down ?

Data as per market watch shows the high as 82.70 whereas the chart shows the high as 82.55…what is happening with charts in kite? @siva @nithin can u please tell us the reason?

Can you refresh and check once, can also check this.

hello Mr. @siva

1. you never believe us
    error%20in%20zerodha

2. look at data feed how slow it is !!! its not 2 tick per seconds

3. And here is answer for your next question

Dear zerodha blog admins one request for you guys
First accept an issue…If any issues will be posted here don’t look like an developer view…View on client side…
@nithin your team members always answer like an developer… plz train them…
Lot of issues posted here…and almost most of issues are cleared…
But still chart rendering issues remain…Nowadays most of issues are related to chart rendering only…
If it still happen means it’s full of your fault only @nithin…It happens all over clients…
But your team members always said it’s working fine and pasting useless old links and always said REFRESH chart , and NOW IT’S WORKING FINE, YOU CAN PUT ORDER NOW(after issues gone)…
Always your team members answer like this @nithin…posting answers like an developers…
Plz train them @nithin… ( if u have a doubt plz scroll above look their answers )
And my question is chart tick rendering working fine in FYERS and UPSTOX, then why it’s not working in ZERODHA…I asked this question still i’m not getting answer …I posted screenshot also…If you want I will record an video on how zerodha vs FYERS and UPSTOX Charts working…

1 Like

Can you write to me @tsiva@zerodha.com, I can take your system access and check this.

sure…

@siva I send an video to your email id…can you check now…I just record first 7 min only…

I checked, would appreciate if you can create ticket first from next time or can write to me as it would help us to pinpoint on the issue if any and in finding solution.

Okay thank you

hide and seek not yet finished @siva and market depth freezing was not joke

When this is happening appreciate if you can immediately write to me @tsiva@zerodha.com if you want the issue to be fixed, posting here is not helping me to pinpoint the cause as when I check this at my end it would be normal.

You mean you don’t need it . you just don’t care about kite?
we have only platform left in country hence we are needy ??

so what , we found this easy way to post rather than email. In market hour we are posting something, somewhere isn’t it big thing?

I will be online and I can check immediately if someone messages me, If it is posted here I end up seeing it little late and by that time there wouldn’t be any issue, if someone mail me probing would be easy, I can call and see the issue along with our developer.

Conceal the delete button to ‘more’ option in marketwatch. It is near the chart button. I accidentally clicked on it, and lost scrips. No confirmation message before delete. No option for undo the action