Kite 3.0 - beta!

This means for a fraction of a second the highest bid price must have been 11465 while someone must have erroneously entered offer price at this level

These things can happen at opening times , one side can be market order, other side will be limit.

1 Like

Can the search textbox of the full screen view chart page be modified such that on keypress it searches thro’ all tickers and not just the tickers that are added to marketwatch lists?

This point is noted but may not be possible in near time.

Hi @sensibull,

I am looking for charts of stangle and straddles as instruments not payoff charts

@chandra
Understood now. We have this in our feature requests. We will add them sooner than later. Thanks for the clarification

I want to exit my BO, nobody is picking phone

Happened to me as well. BO target and stop loss were rejected for server issue. So luckily i knew i had naked position. Eventually customer support picked my phone after several attempts and squared off my position.

2 Likes

How much did you lost?

Welcome to the club buddy. That big William Shakespeare Script you signed na?? Remember (What we call account opening form) in that in font size 8 or 4 there is a clause that roughly means Surge in Internet line, drop in connections, network issues resulting in loss to trades, one cannot hold the broker responsible. Bcoz forget YOUR internet line aint working, the broker is NOT responsible even for HIS OWN network line ?.. (Strange na? )

Kuch nahi hoga bhai

SEBI ? Haha … rather watch Kapil Sharma on YT

Court? Rather watch all seasons of Big Bang theory

Nothing will work in your favor bro. Even am in the same boat.

1 Like

@MayankBajpai

I can understand your frustration.

Unfortunately even Nithin cant do anything about these kind of issues as they are not under his control.

These issue happen outside Z premises. So they are not liable for your losses.

Now the solution to your problem is interactive broker. Check them out.

Note , I m in no way associated with IB , nor do i work for them.

Infact, i would suggest everyone to have IB and Z account. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

There is no point complaining about issues to broker which he cannot control.

@nithin, @siva

1. When can we expect audio alerts in Kite?

Sentinel is not helping much with on screen notifications. I have to be glued to the screen all day. It’s a real pain.

Please look into this and provide this feature at the earliest.

1. Is it possible to place orders on the chart?

when you to have too many stocks to watch , and when time comes to place the order. Finding the stocks is hard in market watch.

Audio alerts and Chart orders are very very much required in Kite. I believe other traders here will also agree.

2 Likes

Is it possible to have the Net profit/loss on Position page itself at EOD. Right now we need to check the contract notes to know the exact figure. Kite app also needs this feature. Also we need notifications on Kite app for order execution which is a basic feature

(What we call account opening form) in that in font size 8 or 4 there is a clause that roughly means Surge in Internet line, drop in connections, network issues resulting in loss to trades, one cannot hold the broker responsible. )
Beware of Intraday trades, …

pls provide drawing hiding or donot move drawing options in kite chart . if we wrongly place cursor over drawing tool or if we scroll charts in kite mobile app . drawings are moved then i we need to draw it again . so pls provide these basic options . Thanks

@siva When auto is selected in renko and range bars, how is the value selected for every individual stock? Is it selected on the basis of ATR?

Can check this.

Yes we need a way to place order just like horizontal line for buy sale order in chart itself in which when candle touches that horizontal line then automatically order placed and can use same for stop loss and targets in horizontal line…
Also just dragging this line then order price level will be changed accordingly.
And our order and trade time will be saved and fast trade will be executed.
@nithin
@siva
Please work on it…
Most usefull tool it is.

1 Like