Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

On latest build?

yes, just downloaded today.
(Android 6.01)
does the app required chrome browser? any dependencies on it?

using firefox mobile

Yes. Kite requires that to show Chart and Zerodha apps. If you don’t want to install Chrome you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview as an alternative.

I have installed webview, updated.

@nithin
@siva

Is there any plan to launch dark theme for web kite 3.0 also.

And when the kite 3.0 android app will be officially released and will it replace the existing app or there will be option given to user to choose which version to install.

1 Like

@siva

Blockquote

No plan.

In editing watchlist can you make delete option on left side adjust option on right side. Easy make it order .

1 Like

Yes, i second this. Sometimes, this happens on Kite Web.
Since the delete button is right next to the charts, sometimes when trying to quickly browse through the charts for each script, we accidentally click on the delete button.

So, if delete button is on the left side of script name, then it would be easier and more effective.
Hope this can be implemented in future updates.

Hey one suggestion for Kite3 mobile App

Is this possible to Add this feature in market watch teb…? @siva

If you add some large titled scrip, for ex banknifty option there would be no space, you can check once.

Dark theme are fantastic , kite mobile is awesome no chance…please bring the same theme for web version also

Thanks

@siva Orders page sort doesn’t stay as soon as you switch between executed and placed orders sort is lost. Ideally sort should remain in even after app close until Changed manually.

This may not be possible for now.

Do you work for z? Has the issue been fixed, for browsers other than chrome?

Any plans for dark theme for trading qna app?

No plans as of now.

@nithin and @siva, Signed up for tradingqna only to inform you that dark theme looks absolutely awesome on the kite 3 app. Appreciate the good work.
Request you to please bring the dark theme to kite web also. I have tried extensions and other things but does not look as good as the kite 3 app.

Dark theme on web is in our list of things to do but will take time.

@siva @nithin
Kite 3 app is amazing. Features which I used to think should be there in kite are all included in it!!
I have only one suggestion.
In earlier kite, while we used to see notifications it had time of trade execution. But now when I went to see time of order executed of my option trade it shows like 30 minutes ago means it is not showing exact time. When I want to check what was value of underlying/index when my trade was executed, this task become a little time taking and that may also not result in exact time if you are in hurry.

So if you could change " ___ minutes ago" to exact time in executed order history, that would be helpful.

However app is ultra amazing!!! I have become real fan after using updated app. Thanks!!

2 Likes