Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

Will be out in couple of days.

Provide upper limit lower limit

@nithin thank you sooo much… been waiting for it from long time.

This is in our next list of things to provide.

4 Likes

How to Set the Dark Mode in Android App?

Hi @siva and @nithin, Thank you for the update. I love the interface.
Below are the requirements which I feel will help the end users

1. Trying to view “Open,High,Low,Close” without scrolling down. Can either move “View Chart” to header or increase the popup itself accommodating these details
  2. If I place the order from chart then post it would be good if the app takes me back to the chart itself
  3. Placing the Order “+” (Assistive Touch) was helpful maybe we can have this in Kite3( Buy/Sell new interface looks good just the “+” assistive touch rather than clicking the standard button)
  4. Trading view has replay button in premium version, is it possible to implement the same in Kite ?

General Feedback:
I can see the team making more effort for the customer satisfaction. However, Zerodha loosing its name due to tech glitch especially during high volatility time period. I wish this perspective should change and happy to travel in your growth.

Once again, Zerodha team doing great work. Kudos.

1 Like

Ya, already checking on this.

Will check this with team.

Will get this checked.

Not possible.

@siva There is problem in saving charts or chart layout ! Its not working like ChartIQ.

1. I saved two chart layout in TV charts, whenever i open chart for any scrip it will open in default view of TV charts…! The chart layout saved in TV saved with scrip also… And when i load that chart layout i will open that scrip… So this is big problem everytime need to load that chart if i want to view in, in my view…
    So think there is something wrong as compare to chartIQ. Please check it.

2. In running market, renko, line break get hang… even in mobile and desktop too.

18-10-03-09

no order is going through

Emoji for watchlist names? :grinning::smiley:

When I opened the stock’s depth view, i clicked to open the fundamentals of the stock but it didn’t work

Would be great if I could open charts of scripts which are not in my watchlist.
Currently if I search a stock and click on its chart, nothing happens

It has to be on your market watch for charts to open.

Means? can you explain a bit more?

May be 3 to 4 days more.

2 Likes

There is no option to open chart if I open stock widget from my position tab. So I need to back to Watchlist to open chart.

This will be available in next release, which will be out in next 3 days.

@nithin please do introduce price alerts on kite 3.0 directly with a buy/sell option in it as notifications…it will be Wonderful…

@siva,
In portfolio we cant see option to toggle between smallcase,kite only stocks and mutual funds like in kite web site.Please consider adding this