Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

@nithin. @siva … Wow charges will show on kite instantly? Once order placed and executed? That’s what it is? Or later in console

Which charges you are referring to and which segment ?

1 Like

Ah no, charges on console. But unlike now where we see charges per day, you will be able to see it scrip wise, also in equity intraday/delivery wise.

2 Likes

@siva @nithin Any progress on release of Night Mode theme? There are lots of traders who primarily use mobile for day trading. So please release the night mode feature on priority basis.

You have waited for these many years, 2 more days, please.

1 Like

@siva Can you please tell me Is the app optimized for Samsung Galaxy Tab A (7 inch)? Android 5.1 Lollipop.

Sure :joy::joy::joy:

It’ll work on the device, but it’s a mobile app.

1 Like

@nithin please do introduce target in cover orders in commodities. I am missing sudden raises in commodities many times.

In our list of things to do but will take more time.

1 Like

@siva
After recent update in Kite 3, while opening any chart, I cannot see Crosshair cursor on charts in default mode. Please help to solve this issue at earliest. It is very irritating to enable it time and again from toolbar

Awaiting earliest response.

1 Like

Will give option to choose in next release.

1 Like

We have updated dark theme in beta for android, you can check and give your view.

3 Likes

I agree. Had pointed this out earlier.

Glad Zerodha is accepting and working on community suggestions.

Job well done. The Dark Mode theme is just awesome :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Everything is just perfect.
Thank you so much @siva @nithin :smiley:

@nithin Thank you for the dark theme…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

it would be great to have dark mode in Kite Web Version.

2 Likes

@siva Can we expect this for KITE WEB?

Hair cross preferance can’t save
Provide bright red and green color in dark theme
Design Suitable dark them for chartink chart

Installed this in Redmi Note 4? The app is crashing?

Any ideas?