Kite Feature Request

@economiconed why don’t you reach sensibull via email or chat support.

Email id [email protected].

Chat Support

Write to sensibull on Chat Support on the website. It is shown as ‘CS’ on the left-hand-side navigation bar after logging in with a broker or Google.

hi @Arockiya_Raja thanks for the suggestion.
Am bringing the issue to this forum as KITE doesnt provide option chain and points to sensibull which has performance issues. So actually it will be really effective and faster if ZERODHA checks with them.

Else layman;'s voices arent heard by big-people sitting at the top!
Zerodha is more approachable that way!

Thanks!

@nithin Hi u may find this funny but can we have a feature wherein once logged in kite mobile or web the site gives audio alert of the index/scrip (that im tracking/trading) levels at say every 15-30 seconds interval.

i like day trading but at times keeping eyes fixed on the screen when market is going nowhere and i have a open position stops me from doing many other things at home (say checking email, doing dishes,…)

(I know there are whatsap/sms alert facilities available but u may miss to check that alert has come)

It’s like when i pay by paytm at shop the shopkeeper gets an audio alert about receipt of payment and he need not check his phone and keep on doing his work.

I know this may sound like a Saturday sily thought :slight_smile:

if this feature is already there in Zerodha tradingview etc please share

hmm… :slight_smile: u mean like something that will read out the price of different stocks? Every 15 to 30 seconds? If you are tracking multiple stocks wouldn’t it keep reading out prices through the day?

1 Like

i admitted to sounding wierd,

can restrict to one stock /index having open position if that makes it possible…works only when u tick the option on… .else ignore, thanks

1 Like

Pl add feature to see Holdings breakup from watch list

A couple of feature requests
@siva @nithin

1. Ability to trade from the chart itself. (and see the Buy/Sell price on the chart as a different colored line maybe?)

2. In the 'Baskets feature, Let us say I have 3 buy positions and 3 sell positions, There should be a ‘One Button’ to reverse all the trades in the Baskets order, for us to close the trade. (all buys becomes sells and vice versa)
    I feel this should be very similar to the Toggle button in the trading window.

2 Likes

@adithyarmsh,

Thanks for the feedback, we have these features on our to-do.

In P&F (Point and Figure) charting, can we have box / reversal size based on % (percentages). Currently available option in kite are fixed and ATR based.

Thanks.

@ShubhS9 @siva On expiry Index Fno is settled as per close price which is wvap of 3-3.30. This is shown after mkt closes.

In kite or on nse site Is their any way we can see expected close price in real time between 3-3.30? Thanks!

You can use the Anchored VWAP indicator, available on ChartIQ charts on Kite web. You can set it from 3 PM onwards on intraday chart, this will give you the indicative closing price.

1 Like

Many thanksfor sharing,

Settlement based on index Price and for vwap Is volume taken by nse that of index future Or what?

@Arockiya_Raja please bring world market indices in kite web to track what’s going on in the world market

PAYTM money have this facility

2 Likes

Is this Anchored VWAP, not there in the TradingView chart?

The Daily closing price of Nifty is calculated by taking the weighted average closing prices of the nifty50 stocks in the last half-hour .

1 Like

No, it is currently available only on ChartIQ charts on Kite web. We’re working on making this available on the app.

2 Likes

Many thanks, i was wondering how will they compute vwap of index

@siva @ShubhS9
The problem of level-3 facility being out of sync with realtime prices is still a problem, unresolved since a while/months.

Zerodha can officially withdraw this feature as it serves no purpose, while consumes code-memory, condition-check delays in regular code flow-etc

Please think about it… should work properly or better to withdraw

Thanks

1 Like

+1 yes this bug has been there for sometime.