Kite features of kite

@siva @ShubhS9 any upcoming updates in kite we can expect - long time no updates , still no option chain in kite

1 Like

@ShubhS9 @nithin whenever i try to see the fundamental in kite ticker tape is openeing , but its showing to sign up , what is this

1 Like

Signup is misplaced; it would not show when you click "see detailed info" from the fundamental widget. signup will be removed from this.

@Arockiya_Raja

no its showing like that only . see 1 , and 2 pictures

first i try to see the fundamental

Then its showing to sign up , i dont know why , iits only for me are every body i dont know

@nithin @ShubhS9

hare yarr , why you are keeping complicated something , you people thinking its big secret ,
see in kite watchlist i have one stock Example NTPC - for look that option chian there is no option to see that on stock menu , if i want to know the optin chian of particular stock (NTPC) , first i need to input the strike of ntpc in watchlist , then i need to clik in last three dot then only i can see the option chain , - you people are highly educated , you will never give you anything to your clients easily , all thins you will keep complicated , DHAN broker is thinking before implement how its easy for his client

Yes, as said in the previous response. signup button will be removed from this page shortly. This is being misplaced.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 any reply on this option chain tab

This is on our list of things to do. This is little tricky. We will review this again.

There is an option to select open price or close price for market watch change in kite app setting.

can you move this option to filter option in watchlist tab?

@nithin @ShubhS9 when you will remove this signuptab in fundamental page ,

do something useful for s - everything you are making half and half