Lost 40 lakhs till now in trading

Admitting mistakes in public is a good start and then I remember you.

2020 sept, minus 9lalkh, you admitted playing without SL and averaging in loss.

Then and there you pointed out what’s the heck was wrong.

Yet again, you still have the same issue.

Man, attimes people cannot know what is going wrong. Yet, you know what is wrong, and still go in the same shit.

Man, you got to look hard in yourself. You don’t need answers here. Just give a fucking hard look into the mirror.

Man up, man. What’s gone is gone.

(And Bracket orders are a blessing. It keeps you a mandatory SL. Zerodha doesn’t want you to have it.

So, i moved to fyers. Because I am wrong a lot, and i don’t have to worry about it, the mf SL is there always, in every trade, to give the loss that i deserve. And i fkn love it.)

Well, if you hate the f word, i don’t know how you all are traders.

5 Likes

I agree with you.

The plan B factor. Infact, there has been a talk yesterday.

1 Like

Most people say plan B is necessary but I feel it makes you careless and you end up making more mistakes.

1 Like

plan B still is necessary

2 Likes

There you go.

1 Like

he didn’t lose because he had plan B

2 Likes

(Left the room)

1 Like

this won’t change my ideology, it’s like playing in market without stoploss

you don’t have to be bold all times,

2 Likes

“What if” should be considered before doing anything impactful

2 Likes

Well I do admit it completely knowing things and not applying it.morecthan worst. It did cost me lifetime saving n same approach will cost more me n all family.
Going to take break and will introspect all things.
I don’t know feeling guilty cursingyself for this not even sure what to do n what not .

Cm on man, don’t go to basic, we are humans.
Being bold doesn’t mean, i have to fkin jump in front of a train or throw life savings in a lottery.

I have seen my fair side of life. That’s why i have 2 kids who don’t need any diapers.

Don’t get offended, but you seem too young and yet to see much. That’s why you are still so cautious or maybe still with your parents.

Age teaches us a lot. And you can understand certain bits of things when you grow older.

It seems you understood not having plan b as being wreckless. You just read it as plain as in paper.

3 Likes

Well truly it’s my irresponsible behaviour should have thought about family amount years took to get money
Lost all control after some loss and this has happened multiple time but current year has cost me worsst …have nothing now apart from regret.feeling very very low now should have thought this b4 trading but …

1 Like

Sounds like my son telling me what to do.

I am like, what little man!

You still want that thing from Amazon right. Cm on, fetch me some ice cubes.

But i don’t want anything from Amazon

Oh, then must be that game from Steam.

Cm on, get the ice cubes, and get sme chips from your mom.

2 Likes

okay, according to you there should be no plan B, right?

1 Like

You could have lost a loved one in the worst possible fatal homicide. But instead you lost money. Money is digits, right.

And it was money not taken as a loan, but savings. More fantastic and better.

Cm on, cheer up, let’s hit the bench press this evening.

Dn you go into that wifey mood.

2 Likes

You could be right.may be i was not thinking much before taking this risk due to alternative source.
Main issue is knowing thing and not applying thing is foolishness.
Know thing like one should not average in loosing trade, should not risk more than 1-2 % of capital. Should not use more than 25% for one trade but failed to apply rule almost everytme…greed emotions stupidness irresponsible behaviour not thinking impact…i don’t even any cursing is less for me…even non educated person won’t do such mistakes…:frowning:
Need to take this as hard lesson

Think whatever you like man.

1 Like

Does your family know that you lost all your savings? If not tell them the truth.
This way when you enter next time they’ll keep you in check by taking regular updates from you about how much you gained/lost and frowning upon you every time you lose. This itself will make you cautious and prevent you from making too many mistakes. And once losses get under control profits will eventually follow.

1 Like

Like I said - take a break, come back later- but only with your ‘yearly’ savings - not ‘lifetime’ savings: and then proceed with a small position size .

1 Like

Well thing is emotions and money don’t mix well.

It’s very easy to lose yourself in emotions. It takes while to understand other people but it takes even more time to understand your own self and to self improve & learn.

2 Likes