My Trading dairy 01-03-2019 to 31-03-2019

All the best bro. I too hope that i will be having profitable months ahead.

If i may ask…do u trade in equity or futures?

1 Like

Hey man, I am just a herb, a sprout.
Trading is highly exhausting sport. But whenever you feel slipping out of your grip, check this video. It ld be more enticing than my responses.
“it takes 10 years to build a career into anything…”
One of my fav.

2 Likes

Entered tatamotors fut at 188.65 for target of 197 with sl at 184

Revised SL to 188.65 in TATA MOTORS FUT.

Market looking weak today. Hence want to play safe. WIll book profit if tata motors touches 193.8.

Did not book profit at 193.8. Instead revised SL to 191.9.

My view is that Tata Motors may touch 197 levels to day if market stays positive. Hence waiting for 197 with SL at 191.9. Happy to give 2 points for getting 4 points.

1 Like

Target met in TATA MOTORS. Exited at 197 with 16.7K profit.

1 Like

Fantastic :ok_hand:

Thanks bro for your encouragement. :handshake::handshake:

1 Like

Great

Thanks bro for your encouragement.

Hoping to achieve success rate of 80% with 1.6 RRR for continuous 3 months. I will start trading with real money If i achieve the above.

Entered today Bhartiartl 19 Apr Fut at 358.5 for target of 369 with Sl at 352. Shorted Nifty 19AprFut as my view is that nifty may open negative tomorrow.

SL revised to 359.5. No chance of loss in this trade.

Waiting in Nifty Short Trade. Will carry this until nifty crosses 11850 on closing basis.

Bhartiartl Apr Fut struggling to cross 364 levels. My view is that we may see 369 levels once it crosses 364 levels with good volume.

Waiting with SL at 360.5. Locked 3K profit in this trade.

1 Like

Trailing SL hit in BhartArtl Fut at 360.5. Exited with 3.1K Profit.

Carrying only one position in Nifty Fut.

1 Like

BhartArtl turned negative. I am very happy with the way the trade was managed.

2 Likes

Nifty Apr Fut Exited at 11765 with minor profit of 1.1 K. No positions entered today as RBI monetary policy decision is due tomorrow.

No trades entered today due to some other work. Will analyse in the evening and enter tomorrow morning if found suitable.

Entry missed in Ibulhsgfin Yesterday. I could not spend time yesterday due to some other work.

Ibulhsgfin closed strongly above 880 yesterday. 880 level was string resistance and also 200 DMA. Missed good chance as entry level is crossed. We may soon see 950 levels in IBULHSGFIN.

Entered ZEEL 19 APR FUT at 419.5 for target of 445 with SL at 410. SL is on closing basis.

Entry at wrong price. Could have waited for another 3-4 points down from 420 levels.

Anyways, My SL did not hit and Trade is intact.

ZEEL 19 APR FUT in green now :pray::pray: