My trading journey

Yes, didn’t expect the rise today. So ya both up and down can happen.

1 Like

My 10k now turn into 20k. Yesterday make 4k today 6k.

3 Likes

Yes it took 2 days.

1 Like

When i made 100k from 10k everyone doubt. Even i also doubt how i made it possible.
Can now i made this 10k to 100k?
I don’t know.
When account size increase to nearly 5L it required strong discipline. I want to test the initial madness with small account. Small account holder have zero to hero mindset. Gambler mindsets. Its an addiction.

Yes, even if small capital like 10,000 is lost, it will not make any impact, but with 5 lacs we need to be disciplined.

1 Like

What is the leverage offered under MIS+?

Hasn’t all intraday leverage been banned by SEBI? I thought leverage is now uniform across brokers.

5x for intraday in stocks.

1 Like

What is the leverage for options?

I don’t know.

Its happened rarely took 6 position all ended in green. My journey 10k to 1L to be continued.

1 Like

Toda took 5 position all ended in green. Trading done for today, visiting ghatsila, jharkhand. Happy trading.

1 Like

In one of ur response ,u said it’s easy to double 10k to 20k but in 1l or 20L ,it’s not easy as tention increases ,are you aware of a trader by name ghanshayam yadav ,i think he does option buying in Big money like 25L or more ,are you aware ??

Someone may be doing 2 crores, there is no comparison here. Each person abilities, knowledge, skills, experience, capital, risk affordability, all these are different.

When my capita is 10k i can deploy whole amount and make it double. But if my capital is 10L i can’t use whole amount to buy option amd make it double. In option buying 5L can be double and also can be zero. There is equal chance. If total capital is 1 Cr then 5L can be deployed, if 5L lost 95L remain to bet comming days. How much capital used for buying option depends on total capital.

you do have varied screenshots.

Be careful, you ll become addicted in showcasing.

i usually trade 1 lakh in option ,total capital depolyed is 10 lakh so i always keep capital in hand …
whats the return can make annually ? if done with proper skill,mgt,discipline

Obviously no limit. May be more than 1000percent.

Why you asking someone you hardly don’t know?

What’s the backstory?

Well, let me put like this.

I knew someone who kinda put up a challenge. He posted screenshots of profits. He let the world knew he was minting money and how smart he was. He made trading seemed so easy. He soon was a hero.

But in reality, his profits went dry. But he had an image to maintain. He did whatever to get screenshots of profits. This seemed his only way of being successful.

Then he went so quiet. He was skillful, but the way he has been posting profits contradicted to the actual. He became frustrated inside.

Man’s world. But seemingly, man tend to believe any screenshots and drool over like a kid and his new toy. Man are always a small baby inside.

I am not implying his screenshots are something. It’s not my business. Just happened to remember a relatable story.