Pledged stocks unpledging and selling

Yes, all these features and many more, hopefully ‘Soon, Very Very Soooooooon’

3 Likes

It will be done when Zerodha becomes 1 Trillion company. Or maybe not even then.

1 Like

Update.

Got a call from zerodha today asking if I could shift to orbis because there is OI restriction. I told I am an option seller and I need collateral for margin. So I was told it will be available in one months time. So immediately I asked what about instant unpledging which we have been asking for past 2 years now. I was told it will be done ‘soon’ after they allow using collateral in Orbis.

So guys. It will take minimum 3 months from now.

3 Likes

What 3 months. The same ‘soon’ was said 2 years back.

2 Likes

@MohammedFaisal @VenuMadhav its matter of your words/trust now. We believe in zerodha, but at the same time cannot hear the same thing “soon” again and again.

You are responsible peope sitting there, just dont anwer for the sake of answering. " soon "

1 Like

they will soon answer “soon”

zerodha should bring the direct sell auto unpledge option soon. The opportunity doesnt always come when we really want it to. a 24hr delay to unpledge and sell will not work.

Let pledging process take 24 or 48 hours, its okay. But unpledge should happen instantly only then we can capitalize

5 Likes

No more respect for zerodha bullshit - @siva hai siva zerodha workforce does in have to see or hearing problem

instanat pledging more than 5 yars asking what are you doing zerodha lazy It department - no updates in kite

in 2022 - no more features in brodha

Hi Both. It’s been 5 months since “next few months” comments. More than 2 years since first ask on this trail. When will this be available?

1 Like

This is still not done. And I was told instant unpledging will happen only after that.

@VenuMadhav @MohammedFaisal Reply folks

1 Like

I think Zerodha needs to poach some of Dhan’s employees :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I had the same thought :stuck_out_tongue:

i already swifted equity instrument to Dhan - I am very happy in dhan - mutual fund is not yet reay in dhan - they already started work , if they will launch i am the first will move there - i think most of the customer will move dhan - really i happy about instatnt pledging and instat withdraw - they are coming MTF also - cool no head ache - dividended track is evry thing is super even if we pledge the security will seen completely in web - in kite always confused - if we pledge some thing willbe gone from kite - then why zerodha keeping that holding tab - just they can mark these quanity are pledged - i dont like the holdingtab in kite - most of the option featre are free in dhan

2 Likes

Waiting for the stakeholder to reply on this thread.

@ShubhS9 @siva @nithin @Bhuvan

Alternatively, you may refer to this post on the same thread

1 Like

Another lost opportunity in tyres stocks. Could not un-pledged and next day stocks down.

We choose to lose opportunity in a way. Example of “old habits die hard” and “change is difficult”.

1 Like

i lost big oppourtunity in ITbees and vedanta 20k to 50 k profit erased in single day - insant unpledging and selling problem in zerodha - @nithin new broker are serving the new product fast , more then 10 years you are working slow - then others - instatnt pledge and unpledge are most needed