Pls get rid of the moving yellow line in the market watch

The newly introduced yellow/orange line under the Day’s range is a huge distraction and does not serve much purpose especially for options in the way it is currently implemented. As a zerodha customer of over 8 years, I request you to remove it or change the implementation of the yellow line. Currently, each price change makes the orange line move even if it it within the range it has established so far for the day. IMO, the orange line should move only if the price is breaking the day’s range. Kindly do not make UI/UX changes without consulting your old customers and for now kindly give the user the option to hide the distracting orange line.
Pls take a look at the days range of kotak neo and groww for reference. @Meher_Smaran

1 Like

Checking this with team, @ron94

1 Like

Mentioned the same thing some time back, and have seen other traders complain about this on X as well.

They keep bringing new “features” which are actually a hassle & keep enforcing them on the users, instead of making them optional.

Earlier, there was the ‘Quick’ order feature earlier compulsorily enforced on users as well…

This provides only the LTP reference to the day’s High and Low. Kite also displays the open price in the same bar, allowing traders to quickly determine whether the stock moved up (green color) or down (red) from the open. Only this is an addition to the day’s range bar that is shared in other screenshots.

2 Likes

The Line is the last thing I would look at if I am buying or selling. Secondly, it is OHLC, previously It was like reading a book from left to right, Now it’s like crisscrossing takes a bit to understand. Drop the line, and add a 52-week high and low instead.

There should be settings to turn off these things.

1 Like

can you also check if its possible add this feature - add exit positions to basket.

it takes lot of time to manually add exit contracts to basket, i have to make sure right contract is added, still ended up adding wrong strike today.