SWP / STP in Zerodha

u will be getting it as your answer from Zerodha folks. But it will not come. Better switch from coin

@nithin @faisr @Bhuvan
People have been following up with you guys for over a year and the answer has always been that the feature of CAGR / XIRR would be launched soon. But it’s just a promise that is not being delivered. It’s such a basic feature which would not require any phenomenal coding. Still it’s taking so long for launching this feature.
The least you can do is answer authentically to the query.

1 Like

Zerodha has recently introduced XIRR in Coin. Finally the feature is here!! Thanks Zerodha team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @nithin ,

The SWP came in coin? If yes please let us know how to do it?

Thanks,
Praveen.

1 Like

Not yet, will take sometime.

Hello,

Looking to get at least the SWP part. may not STP yet.
We can implement STP as SWP and SIP which can switch even between different fund houses.

Please implement it. Thank you!

wasn’t this going to come in 2017. It’s been now 2019 .

Janta jawab maang rahi hai @nithin. I am seriously looking for STP.

:slight_smile: @Bhuvan what is happening on this?

@akashtripathi Work in progress. Will be part of the upcoming update to Coin. Will keep you posted.

@Bhuvan Any tentative release date planned for this update? Waiting from long time.

Can’t comment on the timelines but we are working on it. We’ll be rolling out a new update to Coin in the month or 2 and these features should be part of the subsequent updates.

2 Likes

@Bhuvan
tenor

I hope product owner is serious about this feature.

2 Likes

Of course, we’ll slowly start rolling out updates to Coin starting in a month or so.

this feature is requested by users since around 2 years in this forum… still not added… looks like zerodha is not interested in this maybe due to they will loose transaction charges.

We don’t charge anything to lose anything :slight_smile: The way we are building is a bit complex given that STP will be allowed across any fund from any AMC. We are rolling out a new version of Coin in the next few days and STP will b available in the upcoming updates.

3 Likes

@Bhuvan Don’t see any updates on Coin from long time. STP is one of the main things customers like me are waiting from a long time. Have a question whether you guys started rolling out for a specific set of customers or not launched at all

@Bhuvan @nithin It’s 3 New Years this thread has been started. Hope this gets released before next new year :stuck_out_tongue:

And I liked this reply Even I don’t know why :bowing_man:

2 Likes

@Bhuvan guys, atleast pls provide simple SWP if fancy STP across all AMC etc taking time :slight_smile:

Really waiting for simple SWP option had shifted to zerodha from myuniverse website but thinking of going back as it has SWP option