Trading query

Are there any charges for using GTT?

There are no charges for using GTT.

I have a few shares I bought today I want to exit at limit price is there any other way to exit other than GTT?

Just place sell limit order the same way how you bought them. This order will be valid for one day ie today. Also this is your first time trading in markets?

Ok got it

Does the p&l under console section shows exact figure or is it approx?

It displays your exact P&L.

I do no understand this. EXIT can be done only by cancelling GTT order.Then where is the question of again to cancel the created GTT order,

One can exit the position from Holdings or Positions even before GTT is triggered, in such case the GTT order which is placed earlier will still remain active. So, when one is exiting before GTT is triggered the active GTT should be cancelled else once the GTT is triggered the order placed will create new fresh position.

Thanks for quickest and clear reply.

As per new norms I can use only 80% of proceed from selling the shares until settled for buying new shares how to check how much fund I can use?

This has been explained here.

I had purchased a company’s share day before yesterday but the profit and loss is not being reflected in my holdings. Why so?
It is showing there may be discrepancy with this stock fix on console…
Please help

For account related queries would request you to raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com

Hope you’re having a great week, I am looking to hear someone who recommends a simulating software that can be used to analyze the stock market . Awaiting your valued response