Tradingview charting version

Can you create a ticket and DM the ticket number? Need to investigate when this issue occurs.

2 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja thanks for the update

@Arockiya_Raja sir please consider this while next update. include watchlist and chart together, so that we can able to hide watchlist which provides more area for charts.

Hi

Can we expect InChart Alert system.
Thanks

Hi,

1. with Dark Theme both the Kite GUI and TV GUI looks great. But with Default Theme i.e. Light Theme I find it difficult to identify text in Kite n also in TV, If possible pl make the text stand out so it becomes easy for eyes to catch where’s what…thereby not having to strain our eyes. Also in TV the candle stick color is also very dull, does’nt stand out. pl do something about it.

2.on Laptop Kite web displays properly but on desktop with a 24 inch screen(1920x1080) it displays empty grey vertical bands on left side and right side. Kite Not using the entire real estate of the screen. its that way from 2021 ever since I joined . Thought you would update it but that never happened. so wanted to know how to make kite occupy the entire screen.

Thanks Dev Team

This is about making it easy to switch between different scrips on the chart. We will explore the options to make it more convenient.

1 Like

TFC and a few other features are on our to-do list for the chart. After that, we will consider exploring these possibilities.

1 Like

You have the option to modify it in the settings and save your changes in the preferences.

Popout chart will occupy the entire screen. To address this, a significant modification is necessary for the kite. This is answered here.

1 Like

Would you be enabling watch lists in the TV chart view like the TV. So that we can go through the charts of the stocks in our zerodha watch list one after the other without toggling between the windows
Also would you be adding the various indices list along with their component stocks in the TV chart view so that its easy to scan through. I think Fyers offers it.

Also can you offer the Relative Strength Indicator

Thanks for sharing the images, it made me understand the overall issue in a much better way.

Trading view beta version not opening

@Arockiya_Raja

sir , as in the image, you have given blue color button to hide tools bar in chart… kindly give similar option to hide watch list and if we press down arrow it should toggle chart to next thing in watchlist.

kindly increase watchlists from 7 to 10

Can you DM your client ID? I will have it checked.

We will check for possibilities.

We are rolling out the new MarketWatch backend; once it is rolled out 100%, we can do this.

1 Like

Why is the TV Beta Charts not opening right now?
It shows

We’ve found two issues related to settings, and a fix for the same will be deployed by this weekend. Can you DM your client ID, I will have it checked.

Have send you the ID in DM. Thanks for checking it up

Sir any update about multichart for app?

Hi @Arockiya_Raja Is there any way you can increase the thickness of the bars in the bar chart which is very thin even after deselecting the thin bar option. It becomes difficult to see minutely

Can you check at the regular zoom level, and you’ll notice the variation. Beyond a certain zoom-out level, it will automatically become thinner to accommodate a larger number of bars on the screen without overlapping.