Tradingview charting version

Hi

There is some issue with VWAP indicator in TV beta 2 It always showing wrong value. Can you please check this
vwap

the last one is from Beta

on tradingview 2.0 version showing wrong vwap 1.0 version showing correct vwap

This has already been reported to TradingView. This will be resolved soon.

Yes correct it would be great if Zerodha lays a roadmap, something like how linux dostros do for their distro releases. Anybody can check their favourite linux distro’s next release along with changes being implemented in that release on wikipedia

Hi
If possible pl allow us to create collapsible and expandable custom sections/groups in watchlist with custom headings for each group. It will be helpful for us to easily group respective futures and options contracts in the same list(1-7)

Thanks

We have taken note of your feedback and will explore the possibilities.

1 Like

Hi,
I am facing issued in Tradingview beta version.

Ratio chart not reflecting many times.

and many times charts are not opening and shows error - “Error fetching data. Please try refreshing the chart.”
please look into this

Thanks

Hi Zerodha team,
Can you look after this issue with fibonacci tool? Saved data
is being erashed from the server had to copy paste data for fibonacci from tradingview after every login, whether its app or webpage.

@Arockiya_Raja sir, kindly consider this.

as in the image the marked area(open, high , low etc) is not useful as it is available in chart. if you dont want to remove it atleast you can give an option to hide it.
thank you

1 Like

The custom drawing settings not loaded issue has already been reported. we will look into it.

Typically, it won’t be visible, and it will only appear when we scroll down, correct?

Can you DM your client ID? I will have it checked.

Noted. I would suggest you avoid sharing client id in public forums. Maybe you can delete this. I will arrange a callback to check this tomorrow.

can you arrange a feature about showing open position on options spot chartshow us the value what zerodha shows on positions section after buying some option premium … and exit by clicking on simple exit all position button or partial exit by modification of orders .different scenario combinations

we want the plus symbol to be our order buy.sell .button…why clicking on plus symbol adding an horizontal line on chart … :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

We have discussed something similar. I will provide an update when there are any further updates.

TFC is on our to-do list. Once the major issues are sorted out (VWAP), we will work on it.

Since we have removed all trade-related buttons, the plus symbol drop-down feature is left only with the horizontal line drawing tool. so we are seeing it by default. If the user does not want to see it, it can be disabled in the settings.

1 Like

another thing can you guys make an option for adding more 2 index on upper corner of screen …another thing
…I have 27 inch screen …zerodha kite desktop version has so much left space on both sides …of screen …can the border be minimized?

that border issue might be your browser(zoom) setting.

Has TFC been implemented on TV? @Arockiya_Raja

There are a few issues with the chart not loading data in certain settings; this needs fixing along with VWAP to stabilize the chart. We will be able to implement it after this.

1 Like

100% is the standard zoom. we expect the screens to fit at 100% scaling.