Tradingview charting version

Any further devolvement?

Hi

I Wish some changes to watchlist itself. when I use Futures and Options, Often I find that the watch list is cluttered. I assume there are other users who also facing the same.
Hence I have some Ideas mentioned below. Hope they are feasible and viable.

Let me explain the Idea with an Index, Lets say - Nifty Bank
The existing Search box is great and for this explanation let me refer to it as Default Search Box

1. Say I have added the Indices - Nifty Bank from Default Search Box to my Watchlist.
  2. When I click on Nifty Bank in my watch list it would be great if it displays list of all the items related to Nifty Bank like -Index Funds, Futures, Options to select from.
    2.a. within the options it would be great if it displays the current strike price in the middle and subsequent strike prices above it and below it.
    2.b. Further if its viable then to keep the list short, only the price be listed and when the user selects a price then automatically related CE and PE can be added to the watch list under the indices Nifty Bank.

That was about making it easy to search for an index specific item from within the watchlist.

Further to keep the watch list itself un cluttered with lengthy list of futures and options items, It would be great if
all the related items are made hidden and visible by way of collapsing and expanding the indices (Nifty Bank) tree view.

Also it would be great if you can provide voice based search for default search box.

Am sharing representational pictures below, only to express the idea.

Fig2 2023-11-30 170441

Thanks

Hi

The existing pop-out chart layout is simply great. I hope you would retain the layout in your future changes to the Kite.

The only thing missing is the watch list.

It would be great if watch list is added to the left pane as an additional tab along with the existing order details tab. As Tab system allows us to switch between both as and when needed.

The left pane/left column which is also expandable and collapsible allows us to use extra space for charts as and when needed.

Thanks

Any expected date or timeline. Now its I think nearly one year since you announced that you would be updating your TV charting platform

The fix is currently being tested and is expected to go live by the end of this week or next week. Once we confirm that everything is smooth, we will begin working on TFC.

You can use a chrome extension - Zerodha kite Enhancements, it removes the side space and has many more other features.
Link to extension- https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/zerodha-kite-enhancements/enpiggkcfokpjboaognglohdbflinhbd

Sir any idea when the VWAP issues will be sought out in the New Trading view version ?

Expected to be solved this weekend

1 Like

so the fix supposed to be implemented over the weekend, will it fix the chart loading issue on the larger timeframe

This update will address the following issues:

1. VWAP
  2. chart buffering issue when an invalid symbol is stored in preferences
  3. The removal of the auto-save feature every 30 seconds

The issue related to larger timeframes is distinct, necessitating some alterations in the backend. We will commence work on this particular issue shortly.

There should be an option for automatic removal of expired option contract from watchlist after their expiry

We have already worked on it; it is been partially rolled out and paused due to some errors. This will be rolled out to all clients soon.

It would be great if the buy/sell order window has a different shade for its background on Kite Web in Dark mode .
So that it is visually easily identifiable.
Presently its text is mixing with other text in the background as the background text is not given dimmed effect when order window is opened.
Its difficult to identify the head and tail of the order window in dark mode.

Example suggestion: you may apply the background of the indicator popup window to the order window as well. Or any other shades of grey color.

Thanks

sir why cant we see multi time frame option in MObile charts ?

Good Morning

Few days back I went all DARK Mode on Kite Web. after few days I turned back to White/Light Mode. Now Everything is in light mode except the TV v2 chart. Despite “applying defaults” charts are returning to Dark every time I open them.

Am I missing on anything/settings?

Same thing happening on Kite mobile too

Thank You

@Rgh
You may prefer this

or have alternative method

Missed:
And set as default templete

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Hi, when wil we have the newest update of Tradingview in Kite with seconds based interval?
Dhan has this, and I mentioned about it almost 2 months before. You also acknowledged that it will come to Kite too.

Why in zerodha we are late to recieve updates?

This seconds based interval is from TV’s end, I don’t think any technical optimization is needed from Zerodha’s end.

No, Tradingview provides the interface for charting. However, a backend system is needed for functionality.

sir , buy sell ka time pe wo quantity wala sceen annoying lagta hai …waise humlog half quantity bhi nehi lesakte to aaplog usi systumm ko lots me leke aao na …quantity type karne me bhi time lag jata to 2 points slipage hojata hai kabhi kabhi …ispe quantity ko bhi rakho side pe but lots ko leke aao na …zerodha ka 2nd wala trading view interface best kaam karraha …my fvourite hai wo plus button …ek horizontal line ata

The market depth is represented in quantities, and displaying the lot size in the order window could potentially confuse. We have implemented an up/down arrow mechanism to adjust quantities, ensuring they align with the lot size multiples. This feature is designed to provide a more intuitive and user-friendly experience.

Thanks for your positive feedback regarding the new TradingView chart.