Tradingview charting version

I know this but having them both will help us in many ways like suppose on option buying if i want to take 10 lots i will just type 10 pretty fast and press buy of contract …adding lots will help us more because we are using lot function more …every index has different quantity per lots …suppose someone trade with 10 lots if market seems risky can delete the zero and place the order with 1 lot right ??and ??? you can make this as an optional feature those who like will click on tick others will not…maybe take feedback from community or others !!!

1 Like

you have a point, we will evaluate this and come up with something better.

1 Like

it is so annoying that when I search for banknifty options the bankex comes first why it is happening …who and how many peoples are trading in bankex …ek din aisa hua bankex me ghus gaya jhatak se dekha bola he prabu ye kya hua …

Seems this has started showing now all of a sudden. I am checking this with the tech team, I will update you soon.

1 Like

at 0915am on 04012024 for Nifty50 the chart looked like this - picture attached. kindly take a look at it. candles looking hyphen for all day.

Just out of eagerness wanted to know when are you rolling out the feature “trade from chart” in TV2
Thanks

Year changed, have i missed anything?

Is the any option to change strike price based on delta, quickly from TV chart? I have attached a screenshot for clear understanding what i am trying to say. @Arockiya_Raja

No, delta-based strike selection is not available from the chart panel.

Hello.

I have posted two PICs.

One is the old TV V1 and the other is Beta TV 2.

At the top of this chart, the OHLC values ​​cover the two versions of the chart, but on TV 1 the OHLC values ​​appear lower ,and selected chart is thick.

Sure, that’s a good thing, but all four layout charts are very thick in Beta TV 2, so the OHLC values ​​are very thick and cannot be seen on this background chart.

Cover TV1 pattern or give the visibility percentage control so you can adjust according to our requirements.

Thank you.

@Arockiya_Raja A quick question - is that fancy chart update which was promised about a year and half done and this is it - what we see on TV2 - if so this I wondering what was wait for so long or there is something else to it as well

Previously, only selected charts used to be active while other chart elements were dimmed. Now, TV provides equal visibility for OHLC values in all four charts. Thank you for your feedback. We will review it and check for feasibility.

Hi, when will seconds based intervals update come to Kite?

It has been a long time…

TFC and a few other features are on the list to be added to the chart. After TFC, we will move beta to production.

1 Like

Not in the near future; we have a few other things on the priority list.

1 Like

No one on India provides second based interval data even NSE doesn’t do that… The backend machines are not fast enough to analyse such data…and fast internet is not there …its coming now days… servers are getting 20gbps link mostly have 10 gbps link … that’s a cap …for second based we need almost 50gbps link…thirdly NSE doesn’t even have there own highspeed government connection they are dependent on private vendors :smiling_face_with_tear:

Kindly see TradingView Premium or
Dhan’s TradingView charts.

They have second based chart intervals. :slightly_smiling_face:

I didnt knew those :upside_down_face:

jaldi jaldi tfc leke aao uski market me demand bahut jyada hai …

@Arockiya_Raja

hello sir, Any update on Watch list modification??

Any update on TFC @Arockiya_Raja