Tradingview charting version

We are likely to begin work on a new marketwatch next month. We will provide an update here once the new marketwatch is ready.

Regrettably, this feature requires additional time for completion. I will provide an update here once it is ready.

the new version of trading view does not have auto save option for layouts, which is little annoying, if some one adds or makes few technical diagrams on charts and then forgets to save it, all the drawings gets removed when again the layout is reopend. It should auto save the current layout within 5 sec. Tradingview has this option on its web. And one more thing i spotted was, if i save multiple templets for any particular drawing tool, let suppose for horizontal line i have saved 3 specific templets to use in my drawings, those saved templets are limited to that particular chart layout and is not saved in general tradingview drawing templets, for which i have to save every drawing layout in every chart layout separately. @nithin @Arockiya_Raja

Zerodha is running too late.

Automatic saving has its own set of consequences. We will consider enabling it once the necessary components are in place, if it is feasible. Some users dislike auto save, while others prefer it; maybe it is appropriate to implement a user-specific auto save feature that users can enable/disable.

We are aware of this and are investigating the possibility of handling it.

yes having an option to enable/disable the auto save option is the best, this feature is actually present in the original tradingview web. The user has the option to enable / disable the auto save option.

@Arockiya_Raja Can corporate actions be shown in charts when using Tradingview V2? it would be helpful especially in case of splits!

Yes, we are working on this.

1 Like

" Error fetching data" happens so frequently these days post market closes.

This happens mostly in custom time interval changes, especially larger custom time frames.

Also when loading multiple stocks in 6-8 panes, and trying to change same interval for all of them to custome time, it throws same error!

This doesn’t happen in fyers or Dhan’s TV.

Only with new TV ver 2.

Be it mobile, or web, it’s same, very frustrating.

Kindly look into this on Urgent priority.

1 Like

yes, i am also facing the same problem.

This will be rectified in the next patch for TV v2.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Is the Nifty Midcap 150 Momentum 50 Index Missing from Kite… The same is available at TradingView :slight_smile:

Hi
please add the Bold text for total in holding tab it will get look diffrent from above holdings other wise they are combiled text , if we add bold text to total it will sperate the holdings
thank you

1 Like

This will be added to Kite in a week or two.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja
Going Zerodha on Kite TV new version.

A lot of things has been resolved in this updated version.

Still it is not in a state where intraday option trader can start day- trading on it.

TFC (Trade from chart) still not available. Pls introduce it in full glory. BO,CO,AMO,IB,NRML,GTT, Add to Basket etc, will not be able to accept it if it came in crippled manner after this much delay.

Still missing Option chain (Right click to open it and click to select/open /add as a chart or onto a layout) want it in full glory ie:- MAX PAIN, PCR, IV, VIX info listed on top, not to mention all other parameters delta , theta etc on columns.

Also pls add these indicators, info in data form is nice but modern day trading is all about visual confirmation.

BO is not provided via the regular order window; hence, the same is not feasible. “From Chart, add order to basket” ? Adding orders to basket from MarketWatch is on our to do list.

A native option chain as well as a few layout improvements are planned. Those updates should take care of these.

OI profile is on our to-do list.

@Arockiya_Raja Still facing issues of all charts not loading in the 8-chart layout.
2-4 symbols will load, and the alerts error loading chart the remaining number of times.

Earlier troubleshooting done with remote access, there is some timeout issue acknowledge by your team which was server side, as in nothing to do with my end.

Kindly check, unable to use multi charts properly.

Same TV with TV subscription or another vendor works fine.

Sure, we will investigate that.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja is there any possibility of getting the auto chart pattern indicator to kite

are you asking about the Candlestick pattern indicator that’s already on ChartIQ, or do you mean a harmonic pattern?
As soon as we’ve checked off the features on our current priority list, we’ll certainly look into the possibility of adding this.