Tradingview charting version

This @Arockiya_Raja
this screenshot is from TradingView library

Noted, once weā€™ve completed the features on our current list, we will explore the feasibility of incorporating this.

1 Like

Anything on this @Arockiya_Raja

Trying to add it this weekend, I will confirm with you.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja TV 8chart layout not loading again. After reload, sometimes 1-2 symbols come but nothing normal. Last working was on Friday.
alert pop-up ā€œError fetching dataā€¦ Try refreshing the chartā€

There is serious issue with charting. tried loading again, 6 came 2 didnt. those 2 are loading MAY month futures but not APR

Could you DM your client ID, so that we can get this checked?

@Arockiya_Raja Do you have any plans to upgrade the ChartIQ version in near future

Today charts loaded. Not sure how to replicate issue.

If charts opened before mkt open, high chance of no issue but during mkt hours this is more prominent.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Hi, it has been more than a month. And the issue still persists.

Itā€™s very unfortunate where on one side Zerodha claims about robust trading experience,

While on the other side in the reality, I have to use Dhan/Fyers for chartingā€¦

Do you suggest your clients to use open their account in other brokers, so that they can see, save + reload a basic multi-pane view, without glitches ?

Introduce features at your own pace, thatā€™s still fine.
But why the team is not working on fixing the issues on ASAP priority list ??

We understand that this needs to be fixed immediately; in fact, we attempted a solution but that was ineffective. The potential fix is being tested and should be released soon.

It will require some time.

@Arockiya_Raja Thanks for DM. I hope the 429 Error for multi chart layout is fixed soon.

Also, when the symbol(s) fail to load, you can click each chart out of 8 and load a new symbol manually.
This single call will mostly work.
But if you try to load any of the original 8 from the saved Layout, then that symbol wont load.

Did you notice the issue with only the first chart box out of the 8 charts or is this a different?

Its not only first, its random. Any of the 8.

Today also did pop-out chart, I have kept default as the single chart view so it will load.

Then chose 8 layout and randomly from 1 or 2 will open. then the error alert pops. Now out of the original 8, i need to select each chart and load new symbols.

After loading new symbols in all 8, if i try to set one of the original 8 again, they will not load just the white dots blinking.