Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Kite mobile version tvc chart cursor not working properly.
When we move cursor chart also move .
How to lock @siva.

@siva

A previous day close price line is not plotted. This is a bug.

This is not a bug, this won’t work on charting solution of TV, will disable that option in coming release.

Thanks so much Siva.

It works on all other brokers who use TV charting solution.
The fyers TV has this and also many other useful features like countdown, screenshot. etc.
Look into it if possible.

Also there is no option to retain the color scheme of the chart by default. It always reverts back to default white screen. Fyers has given an option of dark mode as well.

I agree with you but unfortunately this is how TV charting solution works, other brokers has opted for full terminal and both are different packages. We have raised few concerns with TV management on enabling these features on charting package also for which they agreed and they will be addressing these in their next release. Can check this also.

Hello Guys
How do i change the color of candles and make that template globally for all scrips ?

Currently i need to load layout and change scrip name in active symbol area. So much time needed :frowning:

This fix is released, can you check and confirm.

Hi Siva,
The Weekly Charts are corrected now. Thanks.
However, the ‘Sync Symbol’ in the multi-Chart mode, doesn’t appear to fixed.
Regards,

Seems fine from my end, can you message me your ID, will get it checked.

My Id - YU1867

Drawings are not syncing in different timeframe even though visablitily option is selected in all timeframe. Too buggy!

@siva

After adding any script in the market watch, the search bar should remain fixed on the top.
Currently, we have to scroll all the way up, to add scripts from the search bar.

After adding the script

2 Likes

Yes, my thoughts too. We have to scroll all the way up to add a script and again scroll all the way down to see the script we added. If we want to add another script, again the same excercise.

Fixing the search bar at the top would be of a big help.

Will check on this.

If you draw something and changed timeframe all the drawings are gone!, sometime partials drawings are not showing, and sometime hours laters again coming back. Even though visability option is selected for all the options.

@siva Kindly Check this annyoning bug!

After drawing, one should save them in layout, and later should load that saved layout.

Yep even after saving, if you switch timerame the drawings are missings. Example : supppose you draw some support & resistance in 15 min time frame after saving the layout , switch the time to 5 min, drawings are gone! some times all & sometimes partials, but if you switch back to 15 min again, then the drawings are there, just like it should be,

This should not happen, if you can message me your client ID, I can get it checked.

how many charts can we save in trading view, it looks like it saves only 10 charts at a time which is a serious trouble for me… nithin it will be great if you fix this or guide me if i am wrong on that.