Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

@siva,

This happened today too. Before zooming out, the candle is different, and after zooming out, the candle corrects itself. I have provided the screenshots below.
Also, if it helps to resolve the issue, i am not sure but i think this happens when the chart is kept open before the market opens. Then the first candle is almost always wrong. Could you please check and have this resolved. Thanks.

Before zooming out:

After zooming out:

Hi Nithin,

It’s great that you have provided the TradingView Charts in Kite. However, there are a couple of issues that I have encountered.

1. In the multi-Chart mode, the ‘Sync Symbol’ does’nt work.
  2. The Weekly Charts are incorrectly displayed, as in the OHLC values are incorrect.

I have raised both the above issues in April’19, which is more than a month now. Unfortunately, these haven’t been resolved as yet. I am highlighting this, as this is an unreasonable amount of time to have an issue resolved. There can always be exceptions; however, the person raising the issue needs to be informed accordingly. Instead, I have always got standard answers stating that “we have informed the issue to the concerned team and we are working on it and we will intimate yo once it is done”.

Can you please look into this.

These are fixed, will release patch next week.

@siva lAYOUT SAVING AS WELL?

Layouts will take time, TV said they will fix that in their next release which can take couple of months.

@siva Also, any update on this?

Kite mobile version tvc chart cursor not working properly.
When we move cursor chart also move .
How to lock @siva.

@siva

A previous day close price line is not plotted. This is a bug.

This is not a bug, this won’t work on charting solution of TV, will disable that option in coming release.

Thanks so much Siva.

It works on all other brokers who use TV charting solution.
The fyers TV has this and also many other useful features like countdown, screenshot. etc.
Look into it if possible.

Also there is no option to retain the color scheme of the chart by default. It always reverts back to default white screen. Fyers has given an option of dark mode as well.

I agree with you but unfortunately this is how TV charting solution works, other brokers has opted for full terminal and both are different packages. We have raised few concerns with TV management on enabling these features on charting package also for which they agreed and they will be addressing these in their next release. Can check this also.

Hello Guys
How do i change the color of candles and make that template globally for all scrips ?

Currently i need to load layout and change scrip name in active symbol area. So much time needed :frowning:

This fix is released, can you check and confirm.

Hi Siva,
The Weekly Charts are corrected now. Thanks.
However, the ‘Sync Symbol’ in the multi-Chart mode, doesn’t appear to fixed.
Regards,

Seems fine from my end, can you message me your ID, will get it checked.

My Id - YU1867

Drawings are not syncing in different timeframe even though visablitily option is selected in all timeframe. Too buggy!

@siva

After adding any script in the market watch, the search bar should remain fixed on the top.
Currently, we have to scroll all the way up, to add scripts from the search bar.

After adding the script

2 Likes

Yes, my thoughts too. We have to scroll all the way up to add a script and again scroll all the way down to see the script we added. If we want to add another script, again the same excercise.

Fixing the search bar at the top would be of a big help.