Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Thanks siva
Can you tell me where the layout saved locally (in which DIR/Path).

Browser cache.

Solved… :+1:

Thanks

@siva recently I noticed that the nickel mini contract is no longer available. Similarly now the copper mini contract is available only for june & I think it will to disappear from july. What’s happening? Is there something I’m unaware of?

mcx exchange have stoped them…

Can check this, also same with copper mini.

@siva How to draw a horizontal line for previous day close that keeps updating itself everyday?

Not possible to update to previous close automatically.

@siva @nithin tv charts are stop working ?
is there any problem with zerodha server ?
in market watch price shows 4080 and on tv price is 4086

Thanks for brought the best trading platform… :heart_eyes:

Yes i tried it, But it works for only 10-15 charts after that it automatically delete the old layouts and display only last layouts. So the drawings on old layouts was lost. Please suggest the solution for saving all drawings on chart

At a time only 10 layouts can be saved, follow FIFO method, first in first out, latest 10 layouts only.

@siva When change the time period on Pi Chart, the candle starts forming from that instant - the history of the current candle is lost. For example, if we change from 30 mnts to 5 mnts and then come back to 30 mnts, the last 25 mnts of the candle is lost, it starts forming from the instant we came back to it

what should I do?

Let me check, also I would suggest to use Kite as new features won’t be coming on pi as it is third party platform and kite is inhouse application. We will be coming out soon with exciting features on kite alone.

Thanks @siva

Order Placing is the only reason I am sticking to Pi, Kite is far far better for everything else

On multiple charts, I just have to press F1 or a single tap with 3 fingers on my Surface Pro

In Kite:

1. Chart IQ - Order placing on 4X4 charts don’t work, when I press B a search box opens!
  2. Trading View - In multiple view, we have use the mouse and look for that X on the right corner

Is there any easy way of placing an order in the multiple charts views ?(after all, orders are Zerodha’s as well as my bread and butter na)

Kindly help

As of now one can’t directly place orders on kite charts yet, but we will be working soon on this.

@siva, saving link is not working for around half an hour in TV chart

@siva, when i am saving any other chart it works, but no response when i click on chart which i want to save. i have drawn many lines on it around 10-12 which i want to save, is it because of this??

No issues I notice, can you message me your ID?

mine is RV4091