Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Pls add saving to cloud feature to chartIQ and Tradingview charts. Fyers broker has saving to cloud feature where everything is saved to cloud and the trader does not have to worry about losing anything, When trading, support & resistance lines and trend lines have to be saved so trading can be continued the next day without having to redraw everything. Saving to cloud has become standard for all brokers worldwide using web platform these days. History and cache of browser has to be cleared at the end of the day due to security and also browsing will become very slow so temporarily saving drawing objects to cache is useless.

3 Likes

@bull375. I donā€™t understand why they are not considering this issue. Itā€™s been raised since TV launched! This has to be fixed. I tagged many people many times. No use! Just using useless!

Iā€™m ready to tag @nithin Everyday about this. @bull375

I have trading accounts in both Zerodha and Fyers. Fyers trading view web platform, it is so easy to save everything (such as templates, layouts, drawing objects such as support & resistance lines, trend lines, etc) to cloud and start trading from where one left off. I contacted ChartIQ vendor about why the ChartIQ vendor has not implemented saving to cloud feature and the ChartIQ vendor said that it is the broker that has to implement saving to cloud feature. I am sure Zerodha must be having their own reasons as to why they have not implemented saving to cloud feature in their Zerodha Kite ChartIQ web platform as of yet. On Zerodha Trading view web platform, it will take time as trading view platform is a recent addition to Zerodha.

3 Likes

Save to cloud and more than that I would like the feature where trades are shown on the chart. As soon as my order gets executed the trades should be shown TV including stops and TP.

These live charts are really helpful for me as I am getting too much things related to my trading strategy from these charts. I would request you to keep this thread alive by posting the newest charts. It will be a great help for the new traders like me. Thanks in advance!

@bull375. Yeah. I understand they are not doing this on purpose. My request is that, They @nithin Should consider this seriously. Thatā€™s all

Others get it (Fyers)? Zerodha wonā€™t ? They keep themselves? Why will they offer to others? I donā€™t want to argue on this. Iā€™m requesting you frequently about this. Just take a look man! I saved the layout, Just clicked position page or funds, then again CHART! Boom! Itā€™s gone! Seriously? is this a joke? to do it again & again?

You say it very easily. I understand from your point. I want to use TV but Iā€™m unable to do so. Because of this! Do something about it, itā€™s been more than 2 months Iā€™m begging. @nithin

2 Likes

We have got only charting terminal, other one is trading terminal, the way it is designed on both is different, we know it is inconvenient to users in current way and hence raised request with TV, they said they will be doing this change in next release. I hope you will understand this time.

When is that release? @siva

Not sure but can take couple of months. We are directly in touch with their top management for this as a client. If something is in our hands we could have definitely done it.

@siva thereā€™s a bug where if we have multi chart layout & we change the scrip, the scrip doesnā€™t change on all charts but only on the selected one. Iā€™ve the option of syncing the symbol on charts active but iā€™ve manually change the scrips on each multi chart.

Nothing as such, if you can write to me @tsiva@zerodha.com with your number, I can arrange a call and get it checked.

@siva
Can paid version of TV be integrated with Zerodha?

This is paid version only, other one is trading terminal which is difficult to use, so we have taken only charting piece and is paid version,

@siva this has happened the third time. You have outrightly rejected my problem even though it clearly exists. Iā€™ve been noticing this since some time. Hereā€™s the video proof if you donā€™t believe me. https://www.kapwing.com/videos/5cd7b67aa97f85001493283b

1 Like

@siva Yes, this issue is present for me also. The Sync Symbol option does not work as it is expected to.

Seriously guys! If Fyers (another India discount broker) can do it then why canā€™t Zerodha? Tell TradingView that if they can give the feature to Fyers then why not to Zerodha customers? Itā€™s really baffling!

3 Likes

Select the layout (2, 3, 6 etc.) then click on any one of the charts and load the scrip, and then click on sync symbol.

yes, thats how it currently works. each time we change a script, then we need to go and click on unselect and then again click sync symbol each time.

But, that is not how it is expected to work. Once we click on sync symbol that setting is saved atleast temporarily. So, each time we select a new symbol, it automatically changes the symbol on all charts.
I think that is how that option is expected to work.

2 Likes