Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

That’s exactly how it should work. But somehow the TV on zerodha doesn’t seem finished

1 Like

Checking this.

this is the only feature i would need to manage the trade properly… i miss this feature…fyers has enabled this feature… and they are using the same tv platform… i think the plus sign is there its just a matter of calling the buy sell hook

true… i also want it on kite… i miss it like…anything…

Now Working Fine

You r right it’s not persisting. The sync…change the scrip and sync doesn’t happen…I think this is half baked …

TV like screener is available in zerodha ???

Siva please bring chart itself (+Buying and Selling )its very useful for commodity please … , fyers,upstox,angel, lot of other broker providing why you r not providing these simple futures , see fyers platform ,

See you dont want to bring full feature of TV , you can create your own platform like that , you r big broker why is not possible

1 Like

Yes, we are working on it.

1 Like

@siva Any timespan?

This can take couple of months,we are working on many other things now. Will release one by one.

2 Likes

@siva
In Tradingview the “chart layouts” and “templates” are not syncing across diff. PCs.
They aren’t getting sync across browsers as well.
Plz resolve.

Templates are saved on cloud so they will be available across systems, but layouts are saved locally and will not available across browsers also.

1 Like

@siva

A very simple indicator of plotting PDL, PDH, PDC like pivots was asked for by many traders earlier.
Please make it possible asap in CIQ and TV as well.

1 Like

@siva any chances to provide favourite toolbar options in tradingview kite…

Noting this.

Thanks for great addition.
But one more request .
Add the feature of REPLAY so that we will be highly helpfull in our back testing .

Hi @siva,

I feel there is still an issue with the chart updating or candles formation when using multiple chart. It is not something that i have observed regularly but, it happens.

Please see below the chart of GBPINR today on 15 mins. The first candle is clearly much below the line indicating 88.6000

But, when i zoom out and zoom back in, the candle is updated and now it shows as below. In this it is clearly touching the line 88.6000

This might seem as minor difference, but can have huge effects. Even the USDINR first candle was showing as a green inverted hammer till i zoomed out. Later, it updated to a read bearish candle.
Please look into this and have this resolved as early as possible.

Recently I din’t come across anything as such but will check this for next few days from our end.

how to use candle countdown timer in tvc.