Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Will check on this.

If you draw something and changed timeframe all the drawings are gone!, sometime partials drawings are not showing, and sometime hours laters again coming back. Even though visability option is selected for all the options.

@siva Kindly Check this annyoning bug!

After drawing, one should save them in layout, and later should load that saved layout.

Yep even after saving, if you switch timerame the drawings are missings. Example : supppose you draw some support & resistance in 15 min time frame after saving the layout , switch the time to 5 min, drawings are gone! some times all & sometimes partials, but if you switch back to 15 min again, then the drawings are there, just like it should be,

This should not happen, if you can message me your client ID, I can get it checked.

how many charts can we save in trading view, it looks like it saves only 10 charts at a time which is a serious trouble for me… nithin it will be great if you fix this or guide me if i am wrong on that.

I am unable to save more that 10 chart layouts. Is there a cap on max no. of layouts that can be saved?

Only 10 layouts can be saved at a time.It follows FIFO method.

But this is absolutely inadequate. Investing.com provides unlimited layout saving for free.

One can use multi charts on layouts and increase number of charts.

what fifo method actually is, can you explain.

FIFO is first in first out, so last saved 10 will be available.

Thanks a lot Shiva, i would like to requste you to pls allow us save at least 20-30 charts if it’s possible.

I know that Siva but i generally keep 4 charts in a single layout and 20 layouts would have been adequate most of the sectors. Request Zerodha to look into it.

The work done is awesome. The feel of charts is refreshing and smooth. One of the best update till date. Are we planning to add continuous contracts to new charting platform?

1 Like

Biggest issue!!!
Suppose I saved two chart layout, one is 4 chart and other is 6 chart. Now if i do drawing in 4 chart lauout and save it, then the same is not reflected in 6 chart layout. I think drawing should reflected in any chart layout.

Can we have flexible width of market watch area like trading view have. It is taking too much space which gives little space for charts analysis.

1 Like

Zerodha shows Wrong Data on 1min Chart Why.?

Today’s example
Just check the today’s open price of JINDALSTEL in chart TV Or IQ what ever you want…

Open price of JINDALSTEL in Zerodha’s Chart Is Rs-157 ok?

I Check JINDALSTEL Today’s Open Price Everywhare like upstox, orion lite, TV official website, Amibroker ex…

Every platform Shows The open price of JINDALSTEL is Rs-154.70

so the difference is pretty big almost 1.5%
1.5% is really important for Day Trader’s N Scalper

So Why only Zerodha Chart Shows different open price…

@siva i hope you fix this…

I can see 157 only, can you double check now, please.

@siva that’s the problem only Zerodha Chart shows open price 157 but the actual open price is 154.70 so the difference is pretty big

If you have any other platform like Amibroker Mt4 plz check on that platform

All other popular platforms shows same price (154.70) only zerodha shows 157