Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

@siva is there any hidden option to reduce the width of bar ??

Which bar?

simple bar chart, in TV (zerodha)

Not sure but try as below if this is what you are looking for.

In tradingview charts, Range Bar Charts are not available. Why so ?

Saved charts in Load chart layout is not synchnorised with others devices
I have saved some charts in laptop. And opened zerodha kite in mobile I am unable to see the saved charts

this options doesn’t reduce the width of a bar and i think it’s the ratio as per price scale as it is a constantly changing with every bar. see attachment what i am asking

1 Like

Any one help me please…
How to change source in Bollinger band in trade view chart. There is no option to change it…
Option is there in Chart IQ…

1 Like

Major Europe and asian index chart would be nice

@siva @nithin there is a issue since a few months which still hasn’t been solved. When I open the kite website in a few windows for diff. uses like one for charts, one for positions & one for orders, all three windows log out automatically & ask me to login again. This is irritating as it hinders quick decision making. Please fix this & allow multiple instances of a session in diff. windows

I checked, no issue as such, you can mail me, I can arrange a call.

It is of no use if we can’t change source.

We can not make HeikinAshi the default layout view, inspite of saving templates or saving charts. Every time I have to click Heikinashi for every chart view. It is taking ‘Candles’ as the default view. Can you pease look into this.

Thanks

You can continue to use chartiq.

You can save it in layout and load once after every login.

1 Like

i am already a tv pro subscriber… but the charts zerodha has collabed with tv do not give full dark mode…

any chance we can get this soon?

we get dark theme on kite 3.0 on mobile though

Ok, but TradeView is great, user-friendly and much better than ChartIQ… u should consider adding more feature in TradeView which are available on original TradeView site… otherwise it’s great experience with Zerodha.

Hi @nithin, please please enable public libraries on kite tradingview charts
@siva

Not possible for now, will check on this if possible in coming days.