Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Hi, Can you please add a feature for ‘Holdings’ tab, to display our holding scripts ‘sectorwise’, like say Pharma, IT or Bank.

Appreciate the response.

Same is already available in console.

Thank you :+1:

@siva, can you please specify, what is the input for bollinger band in TV, i mean it is as per close or HL/2

It should be close.

are you planning to get more calculations for the same

No plans.

it may be a trouble to many, as the problem is with other indicators also to change field.
even though thanks for being honest

Charting-- what we offer is from third party vendors and not in-house, so, basically we can’t do any changes, only the vendor has to come up with those.

1 Like

@nithin

1. Why Zerodha takes days to adjust the charts according to a corporate action. Sometimes it is not adjusted
  2. Day Closing price of stocks on market watch list is different is than charts. Many times difference is huge.
    Why update at midnight? Other brokers update this at closing time.
  3. Because of these points, a technical indicator shows wrong information.

Please improve your charting data. If you want to charge extra you can do that but please your charts should be updated at market close.

Same feature is working in investing.com, we can save layout in any PC which can be viewed in any other pc

@nithin, @siva

In TV Charts, Please enable/update Hull moving average to select different sources like open, high, low etc.

Thanks,

Our charting is vendor based and not inhouse, we can’t add from our end, anyhow will pass this as feedback to TV.

Corporate actions are adjusted. Also we sync data before next trading day morning because many people want to know what has happened on current day, few come from offices and analyse how the stocks has moved today and prepare for next day. I agree in few cases LTP is different to close but not like by huge difference at-least in equity segment.

just checked. https://in.tradingview.com/charts has hull ma and we can select different sources for input. I guess we have to wait till zerodha updates tv charts to newer version.

i trust zerodha not because of it’s innovative products, but for honest and clear answering team. maintain the same.

1 Like

Hi Team,
I have saved a chart layout while using a PC at home. Now i am using another PC at office. Any of the saved chart layout is not available. Is it only for me? Am i doing something wrong.

Siva

Please refer few improviment/requirement points in Kite Trading view charts. Refer attached Images

4 Likes

it can be done only for 10 charts after you add 11th chart by using save chart layout , one of the already saved chart is deleted to make space for new one.
what to do in such case.