Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

One can use TV multi charts layout option to save for more scrips.

We are working on trading from charts option.

please give a screen shot example.

There is 1 issue in charts. for example I use ā€œ2 chart layoutā€ and open NIFTY spot on one side & NIFTY Future on other side. If I draw anyline in Future chart then it is reflecting in Spot chart. Please check & correct it.

One bug Found

For example
If we open XYZ Script chart on 2min time frame only 2-3 days of historical candles are plot.

So we have to open daily chart ones and then go for 2min chart for all historical candles thatā€™s very irritating

Itā€™s not very big problem hope you guys fix this as fast as possible
@siva-reddy

Nothing as such I notice from my end, may be you can create ticket here.

Iā€™m unable to find ATR Trailing stop loss in tv charts. Please anyone guide me.

@siva-reddy the 2 min. candles are suddenly showing an issue. Every new candle shows wrong data like not moving, or gap up, etc. & after a minute has passed the candles correct themselves. This happens quite often. Please check the attached screenshots for PNB scrip on 5th August. Notice just before the 1 minute mark the candle shows a gap up at 9:43:59 & at 9:44:11 we see there was no gap up. Please fix this

@siva-reddy is the issue being worked on? you havenā€™t replied regarding the same in 2 diff. topics

Did you faced this through out the day? we could not able to find anything from our end but yes 4 to 5 clients raised this today at around same time.

Yes I faced it throughout the day. Even currently in commodities Iā€™m seeing the same thing. Candles arenā€™t being updated properly until the first minute has passed.

@siva-reddy any update? I think this is a tradingview issue. In the first minute the candles shows different info everytime I load the chart in the 1st minute of the candle formation. Sometimes thereā€™s a wick sometimes it goes away. It corrects itself only after the 1st minute has completed. Please fix this

Live minute candle will open from the time you open the chart is that you are saying?

@siva-reddy Yes sometimes this is the issue. Other times for e.g. on a 2 min time frame if a candle forms at 9:41, so everytime i open the chart for the same scrip in that minute the candle formation & info will be wrong, sometimes it will show a gap up, sometimes there will be a wick & immediately on coming back to the scrip within the same minute the wick will be gone. All of this corrects only when the candles reaches its 2nd minute formation that is after 9:42. This issue wasnā€™t there before yesterday. The candles were showing proper formations & info anytime I opened the chart. You can see the same issue in post #653. The screenshots will explain the issue well

Do you @nithin @siva-reddy have any plan for predefined nifty50 and nifty future in kite

We do, should come soon.

Any time frame? When will arrive?

No ETA, but will come.

@nithin @siva-reddy anything being done about my issue? it still is occuring. Iā€™ve even cleared sites cache, cookies but still its happening. Look at nifty today. The candle started forming at 11:25. It showed clear gap down. It only corrected at 11:26. This is a serious issue which can lead traders to wrong decisions. Fix this ASAP!

When 1 min timeframe is opened it will form from the time it is invoked for only that candle, later refresh will fetch historical data from server, no need to keep refreshing the chart with in seconds of interval.