Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

When 1 min timeframe is opened it will form from the time it is invoked for only that candle, later refresh will fetch historical data from server, no need to keep refreshing the chart with in seconds of interval.

@siva Iā€™m using 2 min. timeframe not the 1 min. one. Please try to understand the issue rather than brushing it off. & if this wasnā€™t an issue it should have been present before but it started a few days ago only

Can you write to me @ [email protected], will get it checked.

I did write to you few weeks back. Nothing was done.

This has been the issue with Pi users too. They say, they will fix, but itā€™s been ages and no fix has come until now. They simply donā€™t accept the fact and try to give reasons which makes no sense.

1 Like

@siva what is your response to this? This means Iā€™m not the only with this issue.

@nithin please look into this. This is a serious issue which is being seen as just minor. Your business depends on traders & the issue presented will lead to wrong & loss making decisions by traders.

He is referring to pi, as mentioned we are not developing pi anymore.

Why donā€™t you write back to me? will arrange a call and get it checked.

Please move out of pi, we are openly saying it. No more development is going to happen on pi, next week we will release a patch to fix what you have mentioned. We are also working on trading from charts option on kite.

Appreciate when you are direct with your words.

Reasons why Me and others prefer Pi over Kite ----- Iā€™m a day trader and rely on Expert advisors (Alerts are given based on indicators like EMAs, MACD or RSI). These indicators makes my life easier, I donā€™t have to keep looking at the charts. They pop up when indicators get triggered. THIS DOESNā€™T HAPPEN in KITE. Also, I open at least 8-10 charts and have order book and Admin position in my extended monitor (dual monitor). They way I donā€™t have to toggle between tabs and everything happens right in front of me.

THESE OPTIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON KITE. Kite requires you to toggle for everything. Even for Order book and Admin position.

No Doubt Kite is amazing for investors but itā€™s not for traders. I can not generalize it but at least I need these options.

5 Likes

Done

@siva when you are coming with update, plz put a refresh button in TV. itā€™s very much needed.

1 Like

One can change timeframe, that is as good as refresh.

But itā€™s time consuming. We have to change timeframe & then again come back to the timeframe we use instead of a refresh button which does it with a single click

Logged into Kite to check their features. It is too bright and hurts eyes. Do you have dark theme for Kite users?

On app it is available.

Okay anyone here using kite beta for androidā€¦ After my order got executed I was unable to find how to close itā€¦ Could anyone help me

while changing tf i cannot focus on price movement, plz help it

Will check, also wondering why one need refresh button on charts? I mean it is not used frequently, but only when one has bad internet connection.