Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Kite desktop? Anytime soon?

even with perfect setup, it is needed to confirm the close of a candle for me itā€™s 5 min close. as it usually changes after switching tf or returning back to scrip. itā€™s a minor issue but confirmation gives confidence in trade.

Will take some time.

Hi everyone !

Why the Trading View Chart layout is being saved in temporary internet folder? Every time i delete temp i lost my layouts. I canā€™t keep big temp files of 8 to 10 gb in my system for long as it will slow my system considerably . Itā€™s very annoying. I lost all my drawings on chart.

Please correct this asap. Please, Provide the option to save it locally in other permanent folder like my documents or in cloud storage.

@siva i am not able to put MA over RSI (or any other indicator), can you help it?

One canā€™t right on TV.

So, is it coming in next update or almost not possible

1 Like

Boss,

1. Has the patch for Pi been released?
    or
  2. Any news on Trading from Charts on Kite?

Kindly do one of the above

How to put 4hr chart in kite trading view???

Hopefully will release this week.

Working on this, will take sometime.

How to put 4hr chart in trading view kite ā€¦please give the answer

4hr is not there.

Please do the needful at the earliest for it ā€¦it is very important

I would like to have 75 min and 240 min Timeframe for Trading view chart. Please avail the same.

Looks like the patch for Pi has been released and the issue addressed

Thanks @siva for getting it done - much appreciated

Hope Pi lives on (without any further development) until you guys release another exe program like Pi

Thanks once again

No reply yet. It seems everyone is fine with it.

Why a charting tool will save itā€™s chart lay out setting in Temporary folder ? I donā€™t think original Trading View charts or Investing.com do that.

@ Siva, Zerodha, kindly look into this matter urgently or provide me solution for that.

Can check this.

Because many times the candle closes are wrong & the actual candle close is different. A refresh button will instill more confidence in taking the trade

1 Like

For me the issue is not how to apply the saved chart layout. I know how to do that.

The issue is where does the chart layout is being saved in the computer? Every time i run CC cleaner, i lost the saved chart layout setting. That means it is being saved in temporary internet folder which got deleted by the CC cleaner.

1 Like

@siva iā€™ve mailed u but there is no response & the issue is still there of the candle in the 1st minute of their start showing wrong formations every time the chart is opened. Iā€™ve attached screenshots to better detail the issue in the email. Any update regarding it?