Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Hi, I am not able to save more than 10 charts or layouts as we know them in TV. Is there a limit?

how to update Piā€¦From help tab, I hit on the update, it downloads something for a sec and then the window closes without any update
@siva can you please share a link to download updated PI

Yes, 10 a time.

How to refresh the chart like in ChartIq top right corner? Please donā€™t point out to Refresh the tab?

Possible to get a blue window similar to Chartiq which shows Low,high,open.close blue window? Please see the attached sample picture .Capture_787

Also Please tell me how to add vwap on Ema?

https://support.zerodha.com/category/trading-and-markets/pi-and-other-platforms/articles/where-can-i-download-pi

Capture

its same old oneā€¦ I am having same issues with this version alsoā€¦ ;-( @siva

Also Please tell me how to add vwap on Ema? Somebody please reply on this.

1 Like

I believe you mean ema on Vwap? add vwap and then add moving average. Select vwap in field as below while adding moving average.

Can you create ticket here.

the marked Field is not available in Moving Average settings. Already raised a ticket in Zerodha.

1 Like

Any reply on this query please?

On TV it is not available, only on chartiq.

raised a ticketā€¦

@siva 4hr chart will not come???

No, not in our list.

@siva
what should we do in addition to request so that this issue also could come in your listā€¦for analysis many times 4hr chart is important and it is well knownā€¦

Nothing like that, for equities as a asset class we have 6.15 hours per day , so we get 1 full and 1 half candle based on 4 hours, how can one read them?
4 hours was popular because of foxex markets which run 24/7. They are not that important to trade on equities.
Also few wish for 45 mins, 75 mins 90 mins etc, there is no ending for the requests. Each one can have their own. Everything canā€™t be added, important and most requested time-frames are already added.

3 Likes

thanks @siva, the refresh button is of great use.
and also the whatsapp alert from sensibull (thanks to whoever had this idea)