Tradingview in Kite. Coming Soon

Will check on adding few more but user defined names will come soon.

Libreoffice/Librecalc For Linux/Ubuntu users…

@SaiKrishna : Because I program my tools myself and on Linux; and it is a pain to shift my code to windows. Linux has all the essential tools.

Hey @siva, please retain at least the basic version of volume profile like the one you have in Kite currently, it is a very vital feature.

I doubt the advanced volume profile present in TV will be ever given for free as it is for paid versions only

Volume profile will be there on existing charts.

We are opting for paid version only, even in that it is not available.

2 Likes

Oh okay, strange that they are not able to provide it in even in paid version, it would have been a real good feature.

Pi works good on 8 GB ram

Frankly speaking I don’t have any such problem with upstox or 5 paisa. Have opened all family members accounts with different broker for my own ease.
So I use mobile app/ desktop alternatively… Not sure why u facing problems with 5 paisa. Using it for more than 10 months and it’s smooth. Moreover it has many features at same place like news or Open Interest chain and their charts r also awesome.
I opened in zerodha as it was good and advanced but looks like others have progress at very good rate and not zerodha.
At every expiry zerodha hangs up or u can’t put the order whatever reason never such issue with 5paisa. Will share one screenshot of same faced yesterday only

Option LTP is a normal issue of Zerodha. It is your fault that you are thinking to do BN in Zerodha. Due to member size, Zerodha always hit threshold limit.

Upstox 5paisa - Irrespective of anything or anyone will give same error if they hit same number of active traders like zerodha. Let’s hope they don’t hit lol.

haven’t tried it lately . does it work realtime these days ?

google finance doesnt support nse option data as per my knowledge

most of trading takes place in browsers & APP these days . linux is stable system with active supportive community.

they are no longer actively supporting Pi & moving everything to kite if i’m not wrong

I think it’s just pplz trying to experiment and get nailed by market, to prevent such cases , certein price bands allowed I guess. Like it will not let u fress buy at 0.05 because it’s cheap or u can afford it and hope for 0.10 lol. 2 times growth lol

@siva What’s the update?

with what?

Yes, You definitely know what he is talking about :slight_smile:

Here you go, they have finally decided to implement the Physical Settlement for all F&O stocks.

1 Like

Trading view in Kite

Last phase of integration, most likely in two weeks we should be ready with beta version.

4 Likes

Ok I get it, still Thanks for trying :grinning:

@siva will the charts also come to mobile version of Kite also ??Also with all its drawing tools and indicator ??