Upi mandate issues

thanks ShubhS9 for reply. Let’s see :slight_smile:

I had applied for ipo of cams on zerodha and had accepted the autopay request. and then zerodha Ipo status was showing rejected so I had applied again and then another request had come and accepted that too and my funds are blocked in both my accounts for 1 lot when will My funds get unblocked please please help

1 Like

had applied for ipo of cams on zerodha and had accepted the autopay request. and then zerodha Ipo status was showing rejected so I had applied again and then another request had come and accepted that too and my funds are blocked in both my accounts for 1 lot when will My funds get unblocked please please help
Shubham ji please help

1 Like

For the application which you have cancelled and funds haven’t been released yet, you should get in touch with the bank.

For the second application, if you receive the allotment funds will be withdrawn from your account, if you don’t receive the allotment the process for refund will begin on 29th September.

Hello Everyone,

Today I applied for CAMS IPO but it was pathetic experience GPAY I used for UPI Mandate and it’s failed even I enter correct pin.money is blocked in bank under zerodha console under status showing request accepted by sponsor bank so could you please help me to know whether I successfully applied for IPO or what will happen to my money

wont I get a automatic refund of the first application

The refund is automatic, if it is taking time then you should get in touch with the bank.

It had happened day before yesterday? when is the correct time to get in touch with the bank and how to do It?

You can get in touch with them during office hours, they should provide you the status.

and I did not get a message from the bank that the amount is blocked but upi app showing amount is blocked

As answered above.

Approved Payment and amount blocked but UPI app shows mandate failed - The bank, NPCI and the exchange run a 3 way reconciliation to check for successful applications and fund blocks. If your block status is not updated at the UPI app level or exchange level, the RTA may still consider your application since your funds are successfully blocked with the bank.

You can also verify your bid on NSE website.

1 Like

and I did not get a message from the bank that the amount is blocked but upi app showing amount is blocked

Suggest you get in touch with your bank, they can guide you better regarding this issue.

should I wait till the mandate ends?

But why Zerodha console not showing status like accepted by investor ?

1 Like

Console displays the UPI status last received from the exchange. This status is likely to get updated as the banks reconcile their records with the exchange. The exchange will share their file with the RTA at the end of the issue and the RTA will check if the amounts are blocked using the bank’s file to do the final reconciliation before allotment.

2 Likes

should I wait till the mandate ends? of the ipo for refund of my first application

I contacted the bank. But they said the amount is blocked for IPO. And will be released after allotment. And asked to contact bhi care. I contacted zerodha people too. They said the amount will be released within 48hrs. Let’s see what happens

WHaT TO DO IF block/release request rejected by sponsor bank

my upi is with BHIM APP