Upi mandate issues

Rajesh, even i faced the same issue with CAMS bidding. You can delete this application and bid a new one. Funds will be unblocked within 48hrs for rejected application

The CAMS IPO has closed, but facing same issueā€¦ Can I modify my bid today to enter a new UPI ID?

The window for subscription has closed, you cannot modify or make new bid now.

@ShubhS9 I am facing the same issue. UPI authorization has failed and I canā€™t seem to try again. What to do?

If your funds are blocked the RTA may still consider your application as your funds are successfully blocked with the bank.

If the funds arenā€™t blocked then you can delete the earlier application and apply again if it was Angel Broking IPO as it closed tomorrow, if it was CAMS or Chemcon then you cannot do anything now as the subscription window is closed.

It is Chemcon and funds arenā€™t blocked. So I guess nothing can be done

This is so strangeā€¦ The whole effort of opening a new account for my Dad on Zerodha few days ago to apply for these IPOs has been wasted if this doesnā€™t work nowā€¦

As your application got rejected, you can delete it and apply again. No mandate request will appear for rejected application. But cross check your SMS for application number while accepting new mandate request

Subscription has been closed, you cannot modify or cancel. You need to wait till 27th to check allotment. Good luckā€¦!!

If IPO Mandate doesnā€™t get setup due to featur missing in ICICI Apple iphone App then how will I get an allotment?

you are right but is sponsor bank says wrong upi handle to BHIM APP how can i re apply and block amount for another lot for next 48 hrs ? usually these type of issue are raise with IPO whose registrar is linkintime.last time in SBI card also face same issue and tried again 3 times amount blocked 3 times didnā€™t get allotment . i got Happiest minds IPO with same broker and UPI .

Choose Bank ASBA method over UPI. Reasons being:-

IPO UPI Method Bank ASBA Method
Availability In Console, the IPO window is open for placing a bid only between 10 am - 5 pm like a Government office :laughing: You can apply anytime by logging into netbanking
Multiple Bids (updated) In UPI Method, you could place bid once for yourself only You cannot apply multiple times for yourself from your different bank accounts, but what you can do to increase chances is you can apply under your name, your family membersā€™ names given that they too have separate Demat ID and PAN. You are simply taking chance with multiple Demats (of your family members) through your multiple bank accounts. Although this does give any guarantee of allotment.
Latency After applying, the notification to authorize the IPO application in your UPI app may take time. It may or may not be instant. Once logged into netbanking account itā€™s just a matter of a click.
Can Apply > 2 Lakh? No Yes
3 Likes

Ipo applied n mandate accepted on phonepe appā€¦bank amount is set hold but blocked amount in kite app >ipo section>chemcon application is still showing zero ā€œ0ā€ amount blocked n status as ā€œpendingā€

Y is that ???

1 Like

Answered above.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesnā€™t submission of multiple bid-cum-application forms within a single category be liable for rejection ?

As far as I can recollect, the General Information Document in every book-building IPO has the following clause:

Bidder should submit only one Bid cum Application Form. Bidder shall have the option to make
a maximum of Bids at three different price levels in the Bid cum Application Form and such
options are not considered as multiple Bids.
Submission of a second Bid cum Application Form to either the same or to another Designated
Intermediary and duplicate copies of Bid cum Application Forms bearing the same application
number shall be treated as multiple Bids and are liable to be rejected.

Continuing the discussion from Upi mandate issues:

I HAVE ALSO SAME ISSUE, BANK SAID THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS ISSUE.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOUND ANY SOLLUTIONS.

1 Like

I ALSO HAVE SAME PROBLEM.
LET ME KNOW IF ANY SOLLUTIONS OR WHEN THE FUNDS ARE ADDED BACK. :expressionless:

same issue.

Iā€™ve applied for 2 IPO & received UPI mandates for both. While I was accepting them, one was successful but the other one failed due to some technical error. Any possible solution for this ?

Have your funds been blocked for the unsuccessful mandate?

If yes, then RTA will still consider your application as funds have been blocked with the bank.

If no, then you can delete the application and make a new one. Though CAMS and Chemcon IPOā€™s have been closed now, if your application was for one of this you wonā€™t be able to apply again. If it is Angel Broking, you still can.