Zerodha PI - Please dont phase out

Yes, I stopped trading becaUse of ni PI. I used to run a screener to select stock and trade.
Very bad step they took.

Fyers One (fyers dartstock branding) is still active.

How about making your own in house Desktop Platform with all the usefull features like “Link to Excel” etc? Zerodha already has a extraordinary developer team.

Zerodha can take inspiration from Trading View. Even after being the largest web trading platform worldwide, they recently started offering a desktop version.

@siva @nithin

You keep giving false promises. TV has cleared from their side (On twitter) that Brokers need to incorporate. You guys are lazy or do not want to do it.

Absolutely. This is what they have done and Mr. Nitin had said years ago that they are working with an international agency on creating a new desktop platform but havent heard anything from him. It was just a jumla.

Check Nithin’s comments in April 2019.

Hey, @Umar yes many active traders like the desktop platforms (even with us) , mainly because they feel since it is software installed it is faster and more stable than a browser. This in today’s world is not really true , but very tough to change the perception of this community.

So yeah, we are working with an international firm of repute to build out the next generation desktop trading platform. A much more advanced version than Pi. This will take some time though.

1 Like

Any Indian brokers you can see on it?

This is just a misconception because few years back there are no proper web technologies unlike now. Currently web is also as fast as desktop and stable.

@siva Kite is good , there is no doubt about it …but when market moves very fast …it keeps on loading …i have 2-3 tabs open , execution is slow that time , i have faced it many times …
The thing is ZERODHA is like APPLE…the company is good with good product …but you don’t give us much options even for products (for eg – i can’t disable NUDGE…and ZERODHA is not giving an option to disable it )

Are you talking about orders? or normal page because it should not happen this way even if markets move a lot in short time.

Yes, on our list of things, few will be mandatory nudges for most coming we will give option to disable.

Not orders …the normal page …i will share it …mainly happens on expiry days

1 Like

Please do.

https://twitter.com/zerodhaonline/status/763318098589954048

Check this thread.

I’m not concerned about other brokers and don’t have access to check. I’m worried about my trades in Zerodha and would like to trade directly from charts. I won’t be needing Pi if you guys incorporate that in kite.

https://twitter.com/in_tradingview/status/1389941059292106759

This is what is required!!!

What about this?

In India rules are different , broker needs to get url approved for full integration saying that is inhouse platform and are responsible for any malfunction on that website, there is lot of compliance required to keep it up.

1 Like

Does that mean you guys are never gonna integrate chart trading with Kite?

1 Like

Yeah, as of now it looks like that. But we will only offer trading from charts option from TV in coming days.

1 Like

You mean trading from Charts will be available from TV? But integrated with CO? Didn’t quite get that!

I mean we don’t integrate with TV website, if you want to use trading from charts option we will only give.

1 Like