Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

May be because of the Fed Meetings ?

That’s Very Good. Congratulations :+1: @Sujal_Raut

Superb…Keep it up

Please answer my queries.
What is 1200ish ???
Did u buy 1200 lots or 30 lots?

When did u buy it? What price u bought n sold?

2 Likes

@Sujal_Raut
HOW MANY LOTS BRO

Making money in GBPINR future consistently but giving baback it in NIFTY and stock future. I can’t understand why same person winning in currency and lossing in stock. Can anyone suggest what should I do?

Great returns in GBPINR. I think you can make a decent living with just these figures.

Please explain how you take positions in Nifty (for ex. today) and we might be able to help with what could have been done better.

My advice would be to focus only on 1 thing & keep continuing doing it for attaining some perfection in it.
Focus only on currency segment. Quit nifty for good.
Not discouraging u but rather encouraging u. Sharp focussing on only one thing will let u save your time & u may achieve bigger success.

It doesn’t matter which segment u trade, currency, Commodities, equities, but what matters is how much money u are making.

1 Like

Shorted at 10355 and 10370 I was sure that it come down. But too much time it spend and I exited at 10365. Then it free fall. Again plan to buy at 10315 but hesitate and it rise to 10370.

Next week trade only on GBPINR future. No stock future . Share the results here. Thanks.

1 Like

Could have waited little more as it peaked out to 114.70.

I can very much understand why you don’t feel safe trading at those levels against the current trend.
The only thing you need to be reasonably sure about is whether the market is currently moving sideways. If it is moving sideway, then even if it moves up and down, it’ll tend to come back towards the mean level - so taking reverse trades at extreme prices tend to make money.
On the contrary, it is definitely possible that prices will continue to move in that direction, causing you a huge loss.

But one suggestion is try not to close positions in hurry unless you are in big loss. Even if prices dont move in first few hours, there is almost always a good move for the last hour or so.

2 Likes

Booked an early profit of Rs 3200 between 9.20 am - 10 am. But, ended up with Rs 1500 profits (closing position) after reluctantly refusing to exit. Early exit is extremely difficult!

This strategy resulted in minimising my profits everyday :wink:

True. I buy and sell even when the candle is RED :slight_smile:

Haha.
It is funny how both our experiences are completely opposite even though we trade in the same market.

Sir can you tell me how you got this BankNifty … So, you BUY ar Rs 12? I used to think that BANKNIFTY were costing thousands of rupees. I want to trade this for tomorrow if possible … Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

Market is like that…if everyone trade exactly in the same manner, there won’t be market at all :slight_smile:

1 Like